The High Performance Handbook is an effective workout routine created by Eric Cressey. The main purpose of the program is to help people identify the limitations to their movement and perform workouts effectively. The program starts off with a short video assessment that seeks to identify the pattern of the movement and posture. The users are then put in different flexible bias groups and allow the user to design an interesting program based on how they want to rain. The program reveals the myths about the cookie cutter workout programs. The program is more suitable for those men who are interested in building a toned body in less interval of time. The entire program consists of workouts that are easy to perform and effective. The program does not force any exercise that the user is unable to perform. The program is available ion gold pack or silver pack with money back guarantee and useful bonuses. The High Performance Handbook is designed to maximize the training results without wasting the user’s time. It is designed after years of experience and knowledge into a step-by-step system for an easy-to-follow and effective training system. The program is easily available online in digital format.
Who is Eric Cressey?
Eric Cressey is the president of the Cressey Performance which is a high performance raining facility near Boston, MA. He has coached people from all walks of life and helped many people accomplish their training goals quickly and effectively. He created The High Performance Handbook to help people get better and faster results from their training programs. It also helps them in self-assessment and provides easy to follow methods to get the desired results.
The High Performance Handbook Features
- The program helps people to do a few self-assessments and set specific goals
- There is an entire video database to show how to perform each exercise
- It makes it easy to achieve better results and reach to the higher level of performance
- It is customizable based on the specific situation and circumstances
- It includes different components like The High Performance Handbook Main Guide, Video Database, Training Templates, Supplemental Conditioning Options, Exercise Modification Library, and Special Population Guide
- The program includes both performance and nutrition
- The author has provided useful bonuses and 60 day money back guarantee with the program
The bonuses offered with The High Performance Handbook include:
- Maximum Tension for Maximal Results
- Cheap Additions to Your Training Program
- Troubleshooting Single-Leg Exercises
- 10 Ways to Modify or Regress a Movement
The High Performance Handbook Pros
- The program addresses each and every problem related to training and workout routines
- It is customizable to suit people from different age groups and different walks of life
- The workouts are easy to perform
- The program provides a great video database to make it easy for the people to follow the exercises
- The program is based on over 10 years of experience and knowledge of the author
- The program is available online in gold and silver packages
- It comes with 60 days money back guarantee
- The results are effective and long lasting
The High Performance Handbook Cons
- It is available online only
- A strong internet connection is required to download the program
- The program demands time and commitment from the users
- It is not made for couch potatoes who do not want to workout
If you are looking for a workout program that enhances the results of your training programs, then The High Performance Handbook is the most suitable solution. Unlike other programs, that fail to deliver results, this program helps you accomplish your training goals safely, quickly and effectively. The program is easy to understand and follow. It is a well-rounded and truly effective training program. Although time and efforts are required, he program is capable of providing that healthy and fit body you always desired. There is no loss or risk in trying the program as it comes with money back guarantee. Hence, it is a highly recommended program.