My Blood Pressure Fix is a unique program that claims natural remedies such as an exercise routine and small changes in the diet are effective in lowering the blood pressure and making way for a healthier body. The program has been developed by Ken Burge. The program offers solutions to improve the heart health as well as general well-being of an individual. The program which is available in easy to download eBook form is said to reveal secrets that every individual should know in order to lower their blood pressure in a natural and safe way. My Blood Pressure Fix comes with a grocery list to help people shop the right food items that assist in maintaining a healthy heart. The book provides much needed information about high blood pressure, its causes, symptoms and ways to prevent and handle it without drugs. It informs people about natural remedies like losing weight, eating healthy diet, reducing alcohol intake and others that are effective in lowering the blood pressure. Besides addressing the problems of high blood pressure, My Blood Pressure Fix also provides lots of interesting and helpful information on what type of food to eat, how to work with a physician to get off high blood pressure medication and even how to lose weight to alleviate high blood pressure.
Who is Ken Burge?
Ken Burge is a well-known figure in the natural health world for his popular Paleo Fat Burner System. He is interested in finding out the effective and natural methods of dealing with different health issues that people suffer in their everyday life. His new program My Blood Pressure Fix concentrates on natural remedies to help people overcome the problems associated with high blood pressure. In this system, he has emphasized the importance of keeping track of the blood pressure and ways to keep it lower.
My Blood Pressure Fix Features
- This program is based on 8 basic principles that are highly effective in lowering the blood pressure
- The first principle highlights the importance of regular physical exercise to drop systolic blood pressure
- Next, the program speaks of consuming more amount of potassium to stop salt from causing havoc in the body
- The system asks the users to limit their salt intake as salt causes increase in blood pressure
- The program also informs people about the ill effects of smoking in increasing the blood pressure
- The system also informs people being overweight is one of the main causes of high blood pressure.
- It instructs people to lower their alcohol consumption if they want their blood pressure to be normal
- It teaches people how to deal better with stress as stress result sin high blood pressure
- The program tells people to lower down their caffeine intake as well
My Blood Pressure Fix Pros
- The program advocates a healthy lifestyle and diet
- No pharmaceutical drugs are suggested in the program
- Easy to read, understand and follow with effective results
- No complicated language, technical or medical jargon
- Developed by a well-known health expert and author
- Highly affordable
My Blood Pressure Fix Cons
- Little scientific evidence to prove that the system actually works
- It is simply a comprehensive collection of natural remedies that are previously known, nothing innovative
- Requires a lot of lifestyle changes and efforts
My Blood Pressure Fix is a program that advocates natural ways of getting healthy and lowering blood pressure. Although it is based on good old fashioned and common sense knowledge, it is helpful in lowering the blood pressure and maintaining the health of the heart. The program highlights simple and easy to follow remedies that can make the user feel better and happier. The program suggests some useful ways to avoid being diagnosed with high blood pressure. The provides information on what to eat and how to eat and what type of physical exercises to be done to keep the body and heart healthy and avoid the problems of high blood pressure. The program lacks scientific evidence but still has been tried by a large number of people around the world. It is an affordable and easy to follow program with guaranteed results. Hence, it is worth trying out.