Old School New Body is a unique fitness and weight loss program specially designed people who are 40 years old or above to help them achieve a healthy and fit body. The program makes the old men to appear 10 years more youthful than ever before. The program has been created by the wife-husband duo Steve Holman and Becky Holman with assistance from John M. Rowley. The Old School New Body program offers 5 simple steps to accomplish the desired fitness goals. It presents a rare combination of diet plans and workout routines that require only 90 minutes per week to deliver the desired results. The creators often refer this method as F4X Method. The method is based on 3 phases-F4X lean, F4X Shape and F4X Build. The F4X training system informs the users about well-organized ways in moving, eating and slowing down the ageing process. The program works equally for men and women who wish to look younger without any medication or surgery. The program guides the users what they need to do to get rid of the extra fat in their body. The F4X Build phase is meant for those willing to build lean muscles apart from losing weight. It is a comprehensive program for the people approaching old age to regain youth, health and fitness.
Who are Steve Holman and Becky Holman?
Steve Holman is well known fitness expert who is also the editor in chief of the Iron Man Magazine. Becky Holman is his wife who has deep interest in fitness and weight loss program. Both of them are over 50 but appear more youthful and fit. They credit their appearance to their training and workout regimes that help them to look 10 years younger. They wanted to share their experience and knowledge about weight loss and training program that can help people in their 40s to accomplish their fitness goals efficiently. So, they developed Old School New Body Program which has been instrumental in changing the life of many people.
Old School New Body Features:
- The system is available in 3 phases collectively known as F4X method
- The first phase consists of various workout routines designed to eliminate stubborn body fat
- The second phase is intended to build more lean muscle mass and reshape the body
- The final phase is optional and is for those who want to get ripped just like a body builder
- Money back guarantee is offered by the creator
- Attractive and beneficial bonuses are also offered with the program
The bonuses that come with the program include:
- F4X Quick Start Workout Guide
- Burn Fat Faster
- Build More Muscle: Natural Anabolics
- Keep the Drive Alive: Sex and Attraction Boosters And Anti-Aging Secrets
- Live the Good Life: Health & Happiness Tactics
- Motivational and Instructional Audio interviews from John Rowley
Old School New Body Pros
- It is a unique program for the 40 years old and above
- Steve and Becky are the living proof in support of the program
- Flexible program that can be customized as per needs and requirements
- Presents a great combination between diet and workouts
- Money back guarantee offered
Old School New Body Cons
- The program does not work overnight and requires commitment from the users
- It focuses more in regards to life-style change rather than on fast solutions
- The program is available online only in digital format
Undoubtedly, Old School New Body is an ideal weight loss and fitness program for people who are 40 years and above. The program offers unique combination of diet plans and exercises keeping in view the requirements and capabilities of the old people. It helps them to look younger and accomplish their fitness goals effectively. It is a well-documented and organized program that provides complete guidelines how to increase the outlook when touching the aging years like 40s, 50s or 60s. The program is based on 5 important steps that make it possible for the users to reduce their fatty and badly shaped body into young and healthy body. Since it comes with a money back guarantee it is worth trying.