Starve Mode is an information resource on the metabolic damage from dieting and what people must do to reset their hormones to accomplish better health and even weight loss. The book has been authored by Leigh Peele. The book features over 270 studies and more than 200 pages to address any topic and question people may have about metabolic damage caused by dieting. The book provides readers researched and scientific facts that the diet industry ignores. The book contains valuable information on hormones, metabolism and calorie burning that is based on facts and evidences. The book has been strongly endorsed by some of the famous experts in the health and fitness industry like Tom Venuto. The book teaches people how to make the right food choices to boost the metabolism. It also explains how people can eat more without gaining fat by understanding simple metabolic behaviors. The book is easy to read and understand. An audio MP3 version of the book is also available with the original eBook. The author has also offered a 60 day money back guarantee with the Starve Mode. It is one of the top selling books in the fitness industry. The book is for everyone who desires to gain or lose weight without going into the starvation mode.
Who is Leigh Peele?
Leigh Peele is an author, trainer and researcher passionate about health and fitness. She realized that people lack the true information about weight loss, metabolic activity and starvation. So, she researched and authored the Starve Mode to clear the confusion about these topics and provide readers information they need based on facts and evidences and not false claims.
Starve Mode Features
- The book consist of more than 200 pages and has 17 chapters on topics like metabolic rate, calorie burn, macronutrients, metabolic disorders, thyroid, leptin, sex hormones, cortisol, and water retention etc.
- It provides information on short term and long term re-feeding and how frequently to schedule a break from a deficit
- Starve Mode also features sections on age and metabolism, metabolic disorders and disordered eating
- It also contains a lot of information, references to studies and examples and comes with some additional spread sheet calculators like activity calculator and reefed calculators
- The book is written in very simple and easy to understand language
- The package comes with the Starve Mode Audio Book
Starve Mode Pros
- The book contains information based on facts and scientific evidences
- A 60 day money back guarantee is offered on the book
- Audio book available
- Clears the confusion people have about diets, metabolism and calorie burning
- Available just for $39 which is affordable
- Easy to understand language
Starve Mode Cons
- Available only in digital format, no hard copy
- Not a diet or exercise book, not for those looking for rapid weight loss
- Some may find reading more than 200 page boring and time consuming
Unlike most weight loss programs or books, Starve Mode provides a more science based facts and information about dieting, metabolic behavior and calorie burning. It is a book which has been written in a simple language for those who want to learn about how the metabolism works, what slows it down, speeds it up and how they can optimize their metabolism in any situation. The book efficiently answers any question people may have about dieting. The book helps those who have undergone a diet program and want to bring their metabolism back on the track. The author has offered a money back guarantee. There is no risk or loss in buying this book. It is a true guide on getting a healthy and fat burning metabolism.